We are excited to announce launch of the latest version ZilicusPM 10.1. The latest version will enable organizations to optimally allocate resource to different projects, track planned and actual work using new resource reports, other enhancements.
The features and enhancements introduced in the latest version of project management tool - ZilicusPM 10.1 are.
Additional Resource Reports
In 10.1 we have introduced additional resource related report to help project/portfolio managers to get better visibility of resources assigned to different projects, compare planned vs actual work done against project.
Multi-Value Selector/Filter Option in Custom Report
Users can new create custom reports and have multi-value selector/filter options for fields like Assigned To, Projects. Take a look at following screenshot to get better idea.
And when you will run the report, you will see filter-options as follows.
Adding Customer Column in Task-Based-Custom-Report
Users can also select additional columns for task-based-custom report like 'Customer' as shown below (so that project managers can track tasks status/progress/costs, etc for a project for specific customer.
Grand Total in Resource, Timesheet Report
Also timesheet and resource related reports have been updated to show monthly total hours, grand total hours for given resource, for give project and for given period.
There are bug fixes added in this release, listed below some of those bug fixes
1. Navigating to Issue details page from Home, My Project Tasks page (fixed to navigate correctly)
2. Custom report when exported to excel used to show result in multiple sheets (fixed to show result on one sheet)
3. Timesheet : Copy from last week, (Fixed such that it will not copy timesheet entries from previous week when task is not assigned to given user in current week)
4. Inline Editing page - Task start date, due date not selectable beyond project start date and due date
5. Company logo will now appear in custom report (applicable only to customers with upgraded ZilicusPM account).