What is “Custom Field for Risks”?
It is an user created field, in addition to default & system provided fields. e.g. Apart from default system fields such as Risk Status, Contingency Plan, Probability, etc.; if your organization wants to have “Risk Category” as a custom field, you can create it through Admin Tab. These custom fields for project will appear in Project Details Page. (Workspace> Select Project>Overview> Risks > Create Risk or view existing Risk)
1. As you navigate through Admin Tab to Customize field for Risk , following navigation
2. As you will see, you add up to five (5) custom fields to Issues information. These fields can be enabled or disables as illustrated below.
3. To Add custom Field for Risk Information click on 'Add Custom Field' button on top-right of the Admin Workspace.
4. As you click on it, it will pop-up a Add Custom Field box as depicted below
5. In the top section of 'Add Custom Field' box, type in
1. Name of custom field and Type of custom field (more about Type below)
6. You can tick the checkbox whether to enable/disable custom field being created.
7. If you enable the field, it will be shown in Issue details page as well when you create a new Risk, else it will not be shown to any user.
8. The bottom section of 'Add Custom Field' will change according to the type of custom field selected.