Project Portfolio Reports
Reports tab is accessible to project managers and portfolio managers; rest of the team members/ users, can see based on the report type and access level.
Note: Beside the reports that you will see in this guide, please check with ZilicusPM support team – since every new version being released, ZilicusPM team has been adding new reports. You can also check with support team about any custom report requirements.
Project Portfolio Status
This report gives tabulated information of status of all projects (as per access granted to the signed in user)
Navigate Reports Tab > Look for Reports section in the left panel > Click on 'Portfolio Status' word-link
1. As you click on the link stated above, a report will open in the main workspace area
2. This report gives status of the projects to which you are a project manager or portfolio manager
3. One can select which project for which he/she would like to see the report
4. How this report is organized, is illustrated in following section.
5. You can export this report into a PDF format file by clicking on 'Export to PDF' button (green coloured) at the top-right side of the main workspace area.
Portfolio Status Reports heading
Portfolio Status Reports Overdue Tasks
Portfolio Status Reports Open Issues
Portfolio Status Reports Open Risks
Reading Portfolio Status Report
Zilicus offers the best project portfolio management tool ZilicusPM, with robust project management tools capabilities and easy ways to track project management KPI, project dashboard, etc.
Know more about project portfolio management, Gantt chart, best project management tool, project management office, project management tips, project planning guide, project risk management, project scope management, effective project management, project manager guides and know more about Project Portfolio Management Software, Project Management Software Guide.