Navigate Expenses> Look for Approvals section in the left panel > Click on ‘My Pending Approvals' word-link
1. As you click on My Pending Approval as mentioned above, you can check your expenses reports that are pending for your approval as a project owner for specified team members.
2. The report is organized as follows
- The report will be shown till the latest date and time
- The first column shows user name (who has submitted it)
- Date when it was submitted
- Description/name of expense sheet. It is clickable
- Total amount submitted for approval in a given expense sheet
- Billable hours are displayed (total for this expense sheet per task)
- Reimbursable amount is shown in the last column.
3. For each of the column above, you can sort and reorder by clicking on the column heading
4. If you click on View link (In the last column of the table) corresponding to a given week, a pop-up box named ' View Timesheet' will open. Here you can view timesheet entries as submitted by you per project/per task. You have a option to edit these, save, approve or reject these.
Know more about project portfolio management, Gantt chart, best project management tool, project management office, project management tips, project planning guide, project risk management, project scope management, effective project management, project manager guides and know more about Project Portfolio Management Software, Project Management Software Guide.