Navigate Expenses > Look for My Expenses Sheet section in the left panel > Click on 'Rejected' word-link
1. As you click on ‘Rejected’ button as mentioned above, you can check your expenses sheets that are rejected for you (possibly) by different project owners.
2. The report is organized as follows
- The report will be shown till the latest date and time
- The first column shows Expense submitted date
- Description of expense sheet
- Total amount approved
- Billable amount
- Reimbursed total amount
3. For each of the column above, you can sort and reorder by clicking on the column heading
4. If you click on description link (In the second column of the table) corresponding to a given description of expense sheet, a builtin in window for expense sheet shows rejected entries within a given expenses sheet.