Expenses tracker helps you to record expenses made in a given project for various project activities. You can record expenses made in your currency on a given day. Project manager can view the submitted expenses and approve or reject it depending on his/her review.
You will notice, in ZilicusPM, the expenses module is outside project workspace. This approach makes it easy for team members to record expenses for all projects and they do not need to open individual project workspace.
Navigate Expenses> Select a week in a left panel, by clicking on desired date > View in the main workspace area > Click on 'Add New Expense Sheet
- Team member can select project name, project tasks against which he/she would like to submit expenses
- Provide the date when expense was incurred
- Enter description of expenses
- Select category for expense
- State whether expense is billable or not
- State whether expense is reimbursable or not
- Enter amount in your organization’s currency
- If user can provide receipt for the expenses, he can upload the receipt (which he can delete)
Once all valid and correct information is entered and user clicks on ‘Submit’; the expense sheet will be submitted for project owner’s approval. IN above case, if expense belong to different project, respective project managers can take appropriate actions (approve, edit, reject?)
Know more about project portfolio management, Gantt chart, best project management tool, project management office, project management tips, project planning guide, project risk management, project scope management, effective project management, project manager guides and know more about Project Portfolio Management Software, Project Management Software Guide.