Navigate Timesheet> Look for My Timesheet section in the left panel > Click on 'Un Submitted' word-link
1. As you click on 'Un Submitted' button as mentioned above, you can check your timesheet reports that are saved but not yet submitted by you.
2. The report is organized as follows
- The report will be shown till the latest date and time
- The first column shows Timesheet Period (week with start date & end date)
- Billable hours are displayed corresponding to each week
- Non-billable hours per week are displayed too
- Total of billable & non-billable hours per week are shown
3. For each of the column above, you can sort and reorder by clicking on the column heading
4. If you click on View link (In the last column of the table) corresponding to a given week, a pop-up box named ' View Timesheet' will open. Here you can view timesheet entries as saved but not submitted by you per project/per task. You have a option to save & submit these entries from this window too.
Know more about project portfolio management, Gantt chart, best project management tool, project management office, project management tips, project planning guide, project risk management, project scope management, effective project management, project manager guides and know more about Project Portfolio Management Software, Project Management Software Guide.