Navigate Timesheet> Select a week in a left panel, by clicking on desired date or ‘Reopened Timesheet Report’ > View in the main workspace area >
- If your timesheet entries have missed out some other entries submitted for a given week then team member can re-open timesheet entries for Project Manager's consideration.
- Go to ‘Approved' timesheet report and view specific timesheet week’s entry and locate a ‘Reopen' button at the bottom of the main workspace & click on it
- As you click on the 'Reopen' button, your timesheet entries for a week will be reopened
- Users can modify existing timesheet entries or add new entries (including for new projects as well)
- Once changes are done to weekly timesheet entries. Users can submit for approval.
Know more about project portfolio management, Gantt chart, best project management tool, project management office, project management tips, project planning guide, project risk management, project scope management, effective project management, project manager guides and know more about Project Portfolio Management Software, Project Management Software Guide.