Navigate Timesheet> Select a week in a left panel, by clicking on desired date > View in the main workspace area > Click on 'Add Project/ Task' button > click on Save button
1. If your timesheet entries for a given week are not submitted, you can change those & save for later submission
2. Locate a 'Save' button at the bottom of the main workspace & click on it
3. Even if you have entered few timesheet records & unknowingly move to some other week in the calendar (on left side panel), you will be promoted to save your edited entries through a confirmation message
4. This way, you can ensure that your timesheet entries will not be lost, but they are saved in draft state
5. Note: Saved timesheet entries do not get counted for reporting & billing purpose. You need to submit timesheet entries to get recorded in the system.
Know more about project portfolio management, Gantt chart, best project management tool, project management office, project management tips, project planning guide, project risk management, project scope management, effective project management, project manager guides and know more about Project Portfolio Management Software, Project Management Software Guide.