Navigate Projects > Select a Project > Click on 'Go To Workspace' link > Project Workspace > Risk bar in left panel > Click on 'All Risks' in the same panel > Click on desired Risk in the list of risk as shown in main Workspace > Click on Edit Basic Details
1. As you click on 'Edit Basic Details' as said above, a box 'Edit Risk Details' will open
2. You can modify following fields
- Short Summary (* Mandatory)
- Full Description (Optional)
- Risk Type (Optional) – Type for new, Available as a drop down for existing entries
- Likely Occurance Date (* Mandatory) – with Date Selector
3. Once you enter desired details, you can save the changes by clicking on 'Save' button.
Know more about project portfolio management, Gantt chart, best project management tool, project management office, project management tips, project planning guide, project risk management, project scope management, effective project management, project manager guides and know more about Project Portfolio Management Software, Project Management Software Guide.